Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Companion - Elder Agostinelli

I just finished reading all of the letters for this week. Just got a new companion yesterday named Elder Agostinelli. We are getting to know each other now. Things are going great.

I hope that Shara keeps doing well. Thanks for letting me know. I know that things are going to go how the Lord wants them to. I wish I could be there to help and support. I will be doing what I can from here. Thank you so much for the information.  I know that it is a hard process and there is so much that will happen.

I am doing well. It was a hard day yesterday to have a change in companions. Things are going well though. I am writing today because of the changes from yesterday. I really appreciate everything. Thanks for all of the help and always being here to help and support. I will focus on pictures next week. I need to take some more this week. We are going to work hard on a lot of things.

Hi Braxton,
I am happy to hear from you.  Are you still in the same area and still a District Leader?  How long has Elder Agostinelli been out on his mission?

I am doing really well. We are working really hard with Sebastian and doing our best to work more with Ronald, Claudio´s brother. Things have been going really well. We have a ton of work to do and there never seems to be enough time to accomplish everything that we are working towards. I have seen so many blessings and miracles worked through the Lord and His mercy. I really appreciate everything and I am sorry that I wasn´t able to write more. I am a little rushed. I am going to do my very best to get you more information and pictures for next week. Sorry. I really appreciate everything.

Elder Agostinelli is from Perú from Araquipa and he has 5 months in the mission. He is in his 4th change. He was in Republica in Avenida Matta for 3 changes. I will get back to you more as I get to know him better. I love you and let everyone know that I love them and that things are going really great. I really appreciate everything. Hermana Erthal and Hermana Vincent had changes as well and Hermana Collado arrived in El Sauce with Hermana Pizarro and Hermana Arajo arrived in El Manzano with Hermana Zanelli. Elder Allen and Elder Clegg stayed and I am still District Leader of the same District. I love you and will get back to you next week!

Thanks Braxton.  Have a really awesome week!  I love you and I am so proud of you.  Be Goode! 

Love always and forever,
Mom

I am still in the same area. I just answered the other 2 in my other email.

Talk to you next week love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment