Monday, March 21, 2016

Visit to the Doctor

I´m sorry that you have been sick. I had my Doctor`s appointment that the mission set up. It seems like my sickness is influenced by my asthma. It appears that my last sector, before we changed houses caused a lot of it, being a poor quality house. And now I am still sick, because of that. I am doing fine though. I have a few changes and another medicine to take to help with my asthma. 

Our investigators are a little complicated. They didn`t attend this week. Our baptism is not on track. She didn`t attend this week. She is a little discouraged, because she got robbed on Saturday. We went to pick her up Sunday and she didn`t want to go.... Oh well. We will see what happens this week and if she is willing still or not.

It has been a really long week. I am sorry that it is going to seem like I am on for very little time, but I have had to write a lot of things for the mission today and am just getting around to writing so I will do my best. The computers here in this area aren`t really good for reading my camera so pictures aren`t in the options.

I am really glad that Camila and Guillermo are doing so well and happy to hear when they go. I also got invited to Hermano Salvador´s temple endowment. He invited me to that and it will be in April. I must have had a positive influence on him because he was just in the stake and I was fairly far away, but he is an amazing convert that has done a lot in our mission.

Hi Braxton!  I am glad you were able to get to a doctor and get some help.  Hopefully the new medicine will help you to feel better.  I hope you will get better quickly.  Is your current house newer and better quality?  Is it clean? 

I am back at work today, but coughing more than I have for several days.  I also coughed a lot last night so I didn’t sleep well.  Oh well.  I have heard from others that this sickness is really hard to shake. 

Keep working with your investigators.  Share your happy smile with them and love and serve them as you can.  You will bless them and help them. 

I understand about the camera.  I was afraid you would be back in a poor computer area again.  I guess I can wait a few months to see your smiling face again. 

I will let you know when I hear more from Camila.  I hope that you will be able to attend.  I am happy you will get to go with Hermano Salvador.  That is neat.  


I am happy about Camila`s reply. She is going to have her interview with the Stake President fairly quickly and then they are going to set up the appointment for the Temple. And they said that they are going to send you a message, so that you can send me a message, so that I can verify and get permission to go. Thank you for everything that you do. I am doing well. I am just a little frustrated with slow transit and having to travel to and from my sector every day. I miss being able to work faster. It is frustrating sometimes. I also forgot that the people in the city are slightly rude.... Oh well. I am doing great, just that I am short on time....

Use your travel time to de-stress.  Relax and enjoy the time with your companion.  You can still accomplish a lot in the time you have.  I am sorry that people are rude.  Just keep smiling at them. 

Please drink lots of fluids and keep yourself hydrated.  That will help you get better sooner.  Try to get lots of sleep. 

I know you are very busy and working hard.  I love you and I am so very proud of you.  It is tough to work when you don’t feel well, but you just keep doing it.  I love you so very much!


I ran into Carlos on Wednesday last week.... I was shocked we talked for a little and I am going to write him again. I really hope that things start changing. He hasn`t been going to church and he told me that, but I am going to remind him and help him a little more when I can.

I love you and sorry that I am so short on time. I am doing my best. I need to start preparing my farewell letter to send to all the people from my sectors, so that they come at the end of May for my Farewell from the mission. I am doing really well. I appreciate all that you are doing for me and the help. I am working hard and we will see what happens in the next little bit. Sorry that I can`t write much more, but I am out of time sadly. Thank you for everything that you do and sorry it is insufficient and I know it is frustrating, but I am doing my best to write as much as I can.

I know you are doing your best.  You always do.  I would love to hear more, but I understand.  Have a great week and BE GOODE!  We are praying for you!

Love always and forever,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment