Monday, March 7, 2016

Transferred to Cinco de Abril Zone & Peñaflor Zone



Photos from Zone Conference last week.
This is the Peñaflor Zone
 March 2016

I did have changes today. I am in the Zone Cinco de Abril in the sector Lo Errázuriz 1. I am companions with Elder Huenumilla from Chile, Concepción. Chiguayante is the name of his city, but he is from that area. He just finished being trained by Elder Baker. I should finish my mission here. We will see what happens. Supposedly, there is a family that is going to get married and then get baptized here and there are 3 people. I don`t have any details, so I will have to get back to you on that. I also talked to President Barreiros about Shara and as a mission when we had our fast from Saturday to Sunday it was added in for Shara as part of the Fast. So she has a lot of help coming as well from the Heavens. I am really excited for this week to meet everyone, but it is going to be a hard one for me. I am still a District Leader and I only have 2 other companionships now. I had 3 before, but I have the other 2 and my own now. We are going to be working really hard and I will let you know how everything goes. I am sad, because I don`t have a bike now.... I am sad.... I really don`t want to be walking, because my body is so used to biking now, but walking will be good, but my feet are going to hate me for a while.


I don`t have a clue about phones to be honest. I don`t know what they look like or anything. I don`t really know about the whole color deal or type. I don`t know the difference in them anymore. I don`t know... I am just going to be working hard and doing my best in the time that I have left here to work and do all that I can. The details aren`t that important to me in the moment. I am fine just working hard and doing my best to serve and bless the lives of those around me. I have no clue what would be better or what color more than likely it would be fine what you choose. I don`t have a big difference in opinion. I don`t know what space gray would be anyway.... Silver, Gold or the other. I don`t know and size I don`t know either, because I can`t see any of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment