Monday, October 13, 2014

2 Nephi 25:26 And We Preach of Christ

 
 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ,
we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ,
and we write according to our prophecies,
that our children may know to what source
they may look for a remission of their sins.
2 Nephi 25:26
 
We usually speak in Spanish in the pention with a little English.

That´s a lot that has gone by in a little time. I want you to put 2 Nephi 25:26. I have always loved that scripture and it has meant a lot to me. I have seen it a lot in the front room and I have it memorized. I really enjoy the testimony it bears simply and truthfully.

Okay. I don´t have a lot to write about this week. We didn´t have a lot of people at church this week and 6 of our 9 baptismal dates fell through. We have a baptism planned for Juan Cerna this Saturday. He is the brother of our Elder´s Quorum president. He was a miracle for us. We are still working hard to help the other 6 progress and attend church and fulfill all of the commandments so that they can be baptized. There is a lot to do and little time.

I wanted to ask you if you could look up my AP Statistics results and tell me how I did. Also if you could send me the Scripture Mastery Markers with images that I have in my small scriptures in English. I would like to put them in my nice set of scriptures in Spanish to make using scripture masteries easier. I have a lot of great scriptures that I can share but it would be much easier to use them when they are easier to find.

It doesn´t have to be right away just when you send another package that you have ready or a letter that you could fit them in. I love you and thanks for the last package that came. I don´t remember if I told you thanks before so I am making sure that I mention it now. I hope that this is enough of a start for now.

I found a two people who are 1 year apart one is a girl the other is a boy and they are listed as children of the same parents, but they don´t show up on the same record together. Their parents are MXDJ-VCN and LDHB-S3L in family search. Hopefully you can find out what is wrong here. I don´t know for certain but other than this I think this is good to here.

I can´t get the cables to work with the computer that I am using today. I will work on finding a better computer to use if I can but I can´t send anything this week. I´m sorry. I´m doing all that I can to keep you informed. I know that you don´t get a lot from me, but I am doing all that I can right now to help you know what is going on. Thanks for everything that you do for me and the love and support. Love you and thanks for all that you do for me.

Thanks for everything and have a great week. Let me know what you can when you find out about my AP Statistics results. I have been forgetting to ask you for a long time so if you could find out and let me know that would be great. Love you and thanks for all that you do and for helping me in every way that you do. I´ll talk to you next week. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment