Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Another Amazing Week!


It was a good week. Antonela was baptized by Elder Cardona and we weren`t able to confirm her yet, because her grandpa died and they went to the viewing this last weekend. She will be confirmed next Sunday. We didn`t have investigators this week and many people are slowly progressing, but the Lord is preparing their paths and working through us.


The week went well we had several conferences in the Mission and things are going amazingly with Elder Cardona and I. We are getting along so well together and I love what we are doing. The attendance is improving progressively. There were only 36 people this week and last week there were 46, but there are so many more that have the capacity to attend that we are working to help overcome the problems that they are challenged with.


Thanks so much for writing Dad. I am really grateful for the times that you write. Sorry that I forgot to tell you Happy Birthday. I got busy and wasn´t focused on the days. I am really grateful for all that you and Mom have taught me. I hear your counsels come back to me from over the years and guide me to a better life. I am eternally grateful for what you have done and sacrificed for me as my parents. Thanks so much for teaching me to work hard. I love you so much and appreciate all that you do for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment