Tuesday, April 19, 2016

We are Doing Really Well!

We are doing really well. Our water has been cut for 2 days but we are fine. We have water still that we stored and haven`t had problems. In our sector there is water so if we have problems we can go to the sector. We were in the house after church yesterday all evening and I am staying here for my last change with Elder Huenumilla. Things are going great. We had 2 baptisms this weekend Gloria was baptized and Brian it was really awesome! We are going to confirm them next Sunday. We also are working to baptize Gloria´s daughter Maria Fernanda. Things are going really well right now. I am not worried about the weather we are doing great. I am really happy and excited for this change. We were really blessed to have both baptisms this weekend. We are working as hard as possible to do more and have more success.

Have you heard anything from Camila and Guillermo about going to the temple? Have they had their interview with their stake president yet? Can you verify a little more about it?

It is a little difficult about the whole family situation with everything right now. I know that the Lord is sending so many blessings to the family. Thank you for all the help and support. I am enjoying everything right now. I know that there are so many blessings here in the work. I love working here and doing my very best to serve and help people willing to come unto Christ and show their faith through their actions.

Sorry that everything is short on time and everything but I am out of time again thanks for everything and I will tell you more in a little while. I love you! Talk to you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment