Thursday, May 5, 2016

Upcoming Baptisms

Sounds like everything is going really well. We had a great week! We had 6 investigators attending church this week. We have 3 baptismal dates all for this next Sunday. The 3 kids of Gloria. Luis is 21, Estefania is 20, and Maria is 11. We are working for this next Sunday. They are doing really well. We need to finish teaching Luis a little bit and have their baptismal interviews this week. It is possible that Estefania might have to work Sunday. We are doing all that we can to prepare everything so that she can attend this week and the next week to be baptized and confirmed. I don`t have a wall hanging like what Curtis has. They are more common in Ecuador than here. I have something nice though from here, but it isn`t the same quality. Thanks for all of the updates. I am not going to have a lot of time to write. I have to type up my goals today.

I am happy for you to be having so much success in this area.  I know the people must really love you and you will be missed when you come home.  It is nice that you will be able to keep in touch with people through Facebook, Email and Phone Calls.  I wish Dad would have had those.  It would be nice to know what has happened to all the people he taught. 
  
I am excited to see your goals.  I think it is great that they have you set goals.  I hope you can accomplish them all, but don’t stress too much about it.  Things will work out for you.  The Lord will bless you for your efforts.  I am fairly sure I know how your schooling will be taken care of, but we can talk about that when you get home.  I am certain the Lord has provided a blessing for you, so that you will not have to worry and fuss over money.   

Work hard, but smile and laugh and enjoy these last few weeks.  Take lots of photos and enjoy these weeks.  They are like the cherry and whipped cream on top of your ice cream sundae!  The whole sundae is amazing, but the last little bit will top it off so well.  Going to the temple with Camila and Guillermo will be so very special!   

I love you so much and I am so proud of you.  Have a super, great, amazing, fantastic week. 

Thanks! I am doing all that I can to enjoy the work and the time that I have. It is hard because I have to focus on the most important things all of the time and I never have sufficient time to do everything that is in my plans. I have learned how to plan better to accomplish more every day. I have seen so many blessings. This week, we are going to be running to have all of the baptismal interviews and make sure that they get baptized this Sunday.

I should be calling this Sunday for Skype. It should be around 4-7 here which would be around 1-4, if I am not mistaken. What time do you have church right now? We will have church in the morning, the baptisms, and then lunch afterwards and then the Skype call. I don`t know if there will be a problem with that time frame?

It is 11:38 here.  What time is it there?

2:48 right now here. 

Most likely we will have to have the call during your church hours. I can`t earlier and later I doubt it as well.

There is a three hour difference.  We can do 2:30 or anything after that or if we need to, we can skip church and be home earlier. 

We will try to start later than 5:30 then. I will verify what we are going to do. My companion said that the Stake Center has 6 computers and most likely there will be other missionaries that go there for their Skype as well. They have good cameras and microphones. I am going to plan to be there after 5:30 but before 7. We will try to be there around 6.

Hey, I am out of time, but I love you and thank you for so much. I am really grateful for all that you do and for your patience with my emails. I finished typing up my goals and everything that I had left to do during my emails. I will get you caught up on Sunday about everything that I haven`t been able to write or say. I really am doing my best.  Sorry about the short emails. I love you. Talk to you Sunday!

I love you, too!  Have a Goode week!


No comments:

Post a Comment