Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Transfers this Week

Well, we got our change call last night and I have changes, as well as my companion.... We are leaving the sector to whitewash. I am stressed, because they might close it with our mission going down more in missionary numbers. We haven`t had investigators at church in a long time and we are going to be changing sectors tomorrow. Today is my last day in Melipilla and tomorrow we go to Santiago in Maipu for changes. You will know where I am next Tuesday.

Things are going great and I am enjoying, but it is hard to leave the sector like this knowing that they might not open it back up with new missionaries. There are so many special people in Bollenar that we have met. It is hard to have to say goodbye to so many of them, but that happens and it will be for the better and with new things coming soon after.

I am doing well, it is just odd is all that I have changes again and I am starting to get sick of whitewash.... Wherever I go now, there are whitewashes when I end my time there. It really is frustrating for me. I don`t like that, but oh well.  I just need to trust more and accept the Lord´s will and that He will watch over these places well and do the best for the Salvation of His children. He allows us to be where He needs us to be in order to help more of His children to receive the blessings and ordinances of the Gospel. I love you. Sorry that I wasn`t able to get around to writing much more and I only have 5 minutes left and I really appreciate everything. I love you and we will see what happens tomorrow with my day being a long one to come. I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment