Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Another piece of Braxton's Email - Lots of Success Happening This Week!

Thanks for the update. I am doing well. There is a lot going on right now. I am working hard and there is a ton to do in so little time. I am happy and enjoying the work that the Lord has here. We have 6 baptismal dates lined up as a District in the next 2 weekends. We have Sebastian set for this Saturday. The Sisters from the ward have Martin who is Diego´s son that I was able to baptize and ordain recently he gets baptized on the 20th. The Elders from the other ward have 2 baptisms lined up, one that is the daughter of a convert of theirs who is named Rosa and a young man that is 17 named Dany, who they have been working with for around 3 months they are both lined up for the 20th. The sisters have 2 people as well Felipe who is 25, but hard to run into because of work, but has desires to change and has gone 5 times in a 2 month time period. They also have Beranice, who is ready for this weekend. Felipe is also this weekend.

Email was really sporadic this week.  I got one email and a photo and then he said he was done.  I was sad.  Later, I got two more emails and two more photos.  This email never showed up as a new email, but was in the conversation from one of the other emails.  

No comments:

Post a Comment